Carson Brothers was founded in 1976 by Greg and Newell Carson to serve the heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration service needs of Northwestern Montana. After 30 years of service to the Flathead Valley, Greg and Newell sold Carson Brothers to Comfort Systems USA in August 1999. Newell retired from the company in 2001. Today, Greg is semi-retired but still a valued member of the team, lending his many years of knowledge, and his outstanding project manager skills to the Carson Brothers organization. Comfort Systems USA provided growth in capital and the ability to better train and develop personnel in the highly technical market.
Carson Bothers continues to serve the Kalispell community with the same values of integrity and responsibility and works to be the Best HVAC Company Kalispell can depend on for all its needs. When it comes to Heating and Cooling Repair in Kalispell look no further than Carson Brothers.
Living in Northwest Montana has its own set of challenges, but Carson Brother offers Carrier HVAC and air conditioning systems that fit every need. The stormiest winters and the most unpredictable summers can be dealt with when you choose the right Carrier system and have it properly maintained and serviced.
Our Licenses and Certifications
- Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer
- WaterFurnace GeoPro Dealer
- LEED® Accredited
- United States Green Building Council member
- Energy Star® Partner
- Mitsubishi Diamond Dealer
- NATE Certified
- IGSHPA (International Ground Source Heat Pump Association) Certified
- State of Montana licensed engineer on staff
Three Basic System Types
There are three main choices you have for a home heating and air conditioning system. The “V’ in HVAC stands for Ventilation, so the purpose of all Carrier systems is to keep your entire home cool in the summer whatever system type you decide on.
- Package Units – you usually see these on a rooftop and are ideal for homes with limited indoor space.
- Split System – seen in many residential neighborhoods, this system has the condenser unit located outside of the home to save space and for aesthetic purposes.
- Heat Pumps – you likely will see in Montana because they are very effective in heating your home when the temperature gets below freezing.
Fitting The System To Your Home
Since there are only two of the three types practical for Montana winters, the next question is what are the major considerations before making a final decision.
- Interior Space – even if you have the room for both the condensing unit and the furnace to be installed indoors, a split system is popular for a reason.
- Exterior Space – you may live in close quarters, so the package unit may be a must have option.
- Accessories – some homes will need a few accessories to maximize the comfort of their home environment.
- Price – this always has to be a consideration, not only for the initial cost but also for the potential maintenance and repair costs that accompany the unit.
Call Us To Help 406-564-1137
At Carson Brothers we have the experience and the commitment to get you the system you need for the best available price and financing. More than selling you a system, we provide heating and cooling repair for Kalispell residents and the surrounding area. With a commitment to the Kalispell community to be the best furnace andHVAC installation company in Kalispell we make the extra effort to give you the right system for your home.